Friday, July 13, 2007

Un Troisième Acompte




This is the third page of my altered book, which I completed today (at work!). Needless to say, it was a slow day, so I brought the book with me to work on along with my paper, ribbon, seals and all of the other little embellishments I plan on adding. And luckily, I managed to squeeze everything into one canvas bag.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fit my hot glue gun in the bag, so my seashell and pearl embellished....for lack of a better word, balls, are not quite finished. I know it sounds crude, but they really are pretty and dainty! I will post the finished....um, balls...tomorrow evening!
Tomorrow being Saturday, the 'Garage Sale Queens' will be heading out bright and early...the best ones have already been circled, chronologically ordered, and mapped out...(we take bargain hunting very seriously...the competition is getting fierce!) with plenty of time left over for a pit-stop to the nearest coffee shop! I will post my finds tomorrow as well.
I hope everyone has plans for a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Kate,
The book looks really good. Very pretty and French!!!
Have fun at the garage sales tomorrow.
I went this morning. There were only a couple. I got ribbons,tags,letters,and some little flags all for $5.
Rosemary