Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Êtes-vous un chocoholic ?



Hello, my name is Kate…and I’m a chocoholic! I don’t know about you, but I love chocolate…I even dream in chocolate. Yesterday while I was running some errands, I stopped in to my favourite chocolate store and picked up a few items I was in dire need of….milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate with caramel, pecans, hazelnuts, coffee flavoured, marzipan-rum, vanilla truffle centre…ahh the selection! So, the next time you walk by a chocolate shop, stop in a say hi to an old friend…chocolate never disappoints!

P.S.- Can you tell I got a bit hungry? Hey, blogging is hard work!

11 comments:

Susie Q said...

Oh so lovely to look at and even better to eat!
I am a chocolate lover too.
What a sweet post!
Warm wishes,
Sue

Mary L. Briggs said...

Yum--now you have made me hungry! Hmmm...I believe that chocolate is another proof that God loves us so much--after all, He didn't have to make all those ingredients that mixed together taste so good! Enjoy!

Maggie said...

This post reminded me that I have some almond bark hidden in the cupboard. Off I go to enjoy .....

Pam Aries said...

Oh MY!! I just saw your link at Vallen's! I love your blog...you are a gal after my own heart! I love France! Paris is my dream trip, I love French inspired things! I LOVE chocolat!!! I look forward to visiting your blog !!!

Chrissie said...

Oh Kate you are soooo naughty. All those beautiful chocolates when I have said no more choc until Easter :-)
Enjoy them!

Naturegirl said...

Oh YeS a ~chocoholic sister~ am I!!
I ate so much at Xmas that I just HaD to quit as I am off to Florida where the bathing {{{suits show ALL!}}}

Vallen said...

I'm not a chocolaholic but there are many vices I COULD fess up to - many of them French.

Sheila said...

aaaah!
Chocolat..!
Love it, guaranteed to raise my spirits. It has to be the good stuff though..no drug store chocolate.
These look good..Purdy's perhaps..?

Jeanne said...

Remember my darling friend for some money talks but for me choclate sings.
Blessings of love!
Love Jeanne
X0X0

Jeanne said...

Remember my darling friend for some money talks but for me choclate sings.
Blessings of love!
Love Jeanne
X0X0

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

If I say oui do I get some???