Monday, September 24, 2007


This is my favourite new toy!
A few weeks ago, I went laptop shopping and happened to come across my dream laptop...a gorgeous HP wireless laptop complete with built in web cam and other divine devices (that I have yet to figure out!). I am completely computer illiterate, but I think this is just the thing I need to motivate me into improving my computer skills! My original intention was to buy the laptop in order to do research, but I think subconsciously I may have bought it in order to blog and download all my pictures!

This week, I promise you lots of posts and pictures of all my new crafts. I will be altering a cigar box I found a few months ago at a garage sale and mum and I are planning to try our hand at some homemade jewellery.

I hope you're all enjoying your week!

12 comments:

Gillian @ Indigo Blue said...

Cool, love the new laptop.
Enjoy the jewellery making with your mum, and yes, we want to see photos when you are done!
xo
Blue

Cece Marie said...

Ohh..a laptop, I wish I had a laptop too! I look forward to seeing your upcoming crafts!
Best of luck with the preperations for your November show! Cece

Rosemary said...

OOOH Kate,
Nice laptop. Enjoy!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Rosemary

Susie Q said...

Now that is an amazing toy! Love it! Have fun and we can not wait to see your pictures! I know your creations will be fantastic!

Hugs,
Sue

Q said...

All sorts of fun photo adventures with new lap top!
Happy crafting.
Sherry

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh lucky you! I want a laptap so badly! You'll be able to take it with you and blog all over the place! Can't wait to see the photos of your newly crafted items!

Manuela

Sandy McTier said...

I have been looking at laptops for a year now and thought how nice it would be to be able to blog while in bed.LOL!
hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

Vallen said...

Moi aussi. I love my laptop. You won't know what you did before you had one.

Pam Aries said...

Bon Jour1 I cannot wait t osee what lovelies you created! What a great new laptop!

Sheila said...

Hmmm, blogging and pictures or studying ?
No contest really is it!

Have a great weekend.
xoxo

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Love the new laptop. Can't wait to see your altered cigar box. I did one of those, covering it in old wallpaper. It turned out pretty nice. It was a fun project. Enjoy!

Kitty

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛