Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Boîtes De Cadeau De Cru


Since it was a gorgeous day out, Mum and I spent the afternoon outside crafting and came up with a few little items for our craft sale. Unfortunately though, we went to the location for the November craft sale we were planning to attend, only to be told that the tables were 8 feet long! Way too small for all of our goodies! We were a bit disappointed, but we we are staying positive that we will eventually come across the perfect spot (and one with a big enough table to display everything!) And I promise I will keep you all posted!
For the time being, I'll keep posting my crafts which I hope you all enjoy!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! Kate - you and Mum must have some fabulous stuff to take up more than an 8' table - wish I could visit one of yur sales!
Could you have two tables pushed together?

However - I've tagged you so please visit my blog and join the fun.

Susie Q said...

Oh how I wish I could be there...I know it will all be fabulous!

Hugs,
Sue

Rosemary said...

Hi Kate,
Can't wait to see your crafts.
Hope you find the right venue.
Have a great day!
Rosemary

savvycityfarmer said...

This truly inspires...a hearty hello to Mum

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Wow! An 8 ft table can hold pretty many craft goodies. You must have a lot of stuff!

Hope you find the right place to set up and sell.

Kimberly :)

Naturegirl said...

Your glimpse of some of your goodies are delicious! What craft show tell me? hugs NG

SweetAnnee said...

Such lovelies & how fun to do it with your mama!
Deena

Gill said...

Yes please! You help inspire. Love these collages.
xo
Blue

KLKinFLA said...

Beautiful boites! Could you move to Florida so I can practice my French?

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

Karen

Jeanne said...

How very sweet and lovely!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Wow you must have alot of wonderful stuff if you need more than an 8 ft table! I always love seeing what you're up to.

Manuela