- I have been a vegetarian since I was seven, am an animal rights activist (if you see a girl with red hair and a picket sign in front of a circus, call out 'Hi Kate!' because it's probably me!) and a member of PETA
- I have dual citizenship - British/Canadian - and have lived in America...an experience that was wonderful for my family and I. The American people went out of their way to make us feel welcome wherever we went, and we love their patriotism
- I have had my art displayed in an art gallery downtown
- I love to swim and sail...anything having to do with the water, true to my birth sign: Aquarius, the fish
- I love, love, love to learn...one of the most comfortable places for me to be is in a classroom and I love to teach
- I always carry around a book with me...usually a non-fiction, fiction and an autobiography so that if I get bored with one, I can move on to another!
- I am a chocoholic...but hey, everyone needs at least one vice, right?
- I am a perfectionist - I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!
Now, since tag was one of my favourite games as a child at recess, I am tagging all of you!
Here are the guidelines:
*Players start with Eight Random Facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged write their blog and their eight random facts.
*At the end of the post, players choose eight people to be tagged and list their names.
*Don't forget to leave a comment on each tagged blog telling them they have been tagged.