Thursday, April 5, 2007

Beignets!




After our recent snow fall here...oh yes, even in April we have snow in Canada...we decided to treat ourselves to another Canadian love: Tim Horton's coffee and doughnuts. As you can see by the 11 1/2 doughnuts in the box, I had to taste the 'latest' addition to the TH doughnut family: the new triple chocolate doughnut. I figured, how can something called 'triple chocolate' not taste good? So I paired it up with another favourite...hot chocolate and believe me the pair were meant for each other! Because as they say:
Men

Coffee

Chocolate...

some things are just better rich!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Triple chocolate and hot chocolate...Kate...you are bad...!
If anyone had asked me I would have guessed you would choose a French Crueller...lol

Q said...

Dear French Nest,
Yumm and fun!
When my husband and I travel in Canada we stop at the Tim Hortons!
Fine coffee and their treats are divine.
Sherry

Pam Aries said...

Hee heee! Chocolat! OUI ! Looks yummy!

Gypsy Purple said...

Have a great and blessed
Easter

Gypsy Purple said...

May you have a blessed and happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawsh, I could just die! I want one of each please. No, it's the holiday so I can really splurge.. I'll take two of each please :)

Southern Heart said...

Yum!!

Have a wonderful Easter...

Andrea

Vallen said...

Crullers are my favorite, those love little rounds of airy, eggy dough!!!!Enough!!!