Monday, June 18, 2007

Le Jour De Père Heureux !



Although it's a day late, I have to say Happy (belated) Father's Day to my dad! We spent the entire afternoon and evening celebrating, and had a wonderful dinner outdoors in our garden.

One of my favourite pictures of my dad is one where he is holding my and my brother's hand as we're walking down a dock on holiday in the Muskokas. We visit the same location at least once a year, and I am reminded of this picture which I cherish so much.

Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!
xoxo

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

That is such a nice picture. Glad you had a nice Father's Day too!
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I like the chicken wire too.
I really enjoy your blog, and talking to you.
Rosemary

Naturegirl said...

A lovely memory and tribute on Fathers day for your father!hugs NG

Jeanne said...

You are lucky to have your parents.
Treasure them............
What a lovely way to honor your Dad.
Love Jeanne

Sheila said...

How lovely to share the special day with your Dad.The photo is a lovely memory, I can see why you love it.
hugs
xx