Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sur Ma Table De Chevet


There are just some things I like within arms reach, especially before I go to sleep... I am someone who loves to read and do puzzles, while watching my favourite decorating and cooking shows. HGTV and the Food Network are the typical channels I flip back and forth between, which is why, if you went through my Sudoku books, you would find recipes and decorating tips jotted down randomly on the front and back cover! I always have a candle lit, flowers (especially this time of year and usually from the garden), favourite pictures of friends and family and I'm always in the middle of at least a few novels. Here's a glimpse of a little corner of my room...

2 comments:

Q said...

Dear French Nest,
I too like to have small stacks of needed items close at hand. A candle and a flower are a MUST have.
Love this post. Your framed butterflies are so pretty.
Sherry

Rosemary said...

Looks very cozy.
Rosemary