Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fête D'Achats






What does every girl need after she visits the dentist? She needs to go on a shopping spree, which is exactly what mum and I did after we visited our dentist this morning. I'm graduating from university this spring, and we managed to find the perfect outfit. Our first stop was the shoe department, and I managed to find the hottest pair of faux-leopard print shoes! Next stop, A&E, always a favourite, where I found this beautiful lemon-cream coloured eyelit strapless dress. ...and the bonus? It was en vente! (on sale!) Music to my ears!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your shoes? Heh heh!! Love the little shopping therapy you did!!! Fun stuff! Umm, next time can you and your mom bring me too?

Q said...

Dear French Nest,
You will look stunning in this outfit!
Wow!
Blessings on exams.
Sherry

Jeanne said...

Bless Shoe!
Ooooh La La!

Vallen said...

You will be photographed and hounded by the paparazzi in this outfit. Do you have a pair of chic sunglasses to go with?

Deb said...

All this AND perfect teeth :-))
It was a fun shopping day wasn't it hon!!
Luv, Mum xx

Sheila said...

This is a great outfit. You and your Mum, sound like Blue and I...we lead each other into temptation when it comes to shopping.

Susie Q said...

Just gorgeous...oh if I could only fit into a dress like that again. Okay Susie, those days are LONG gone!!
I know you and your Mom had such fun.
LOVE the shoes!
Hugs,
Sue

Naturegirl said...

Oh la la..those shoes! Nothing better than mother and daughter shopping!hugs NG

Southern Heart said...

I love your shoes....and shopping is bliss, especially with someone dear to you.