Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me


I spent a few days at home to celebrate my 24th birthday last weekend. It was great to spend time with my family and friends, open presents, eat lots of junk food and have a valid excuse, and, of course, indulge in some cupcakes.



I received some fabulous presents, might I add, including clothes + chocolate + magazines + flowers and.....a pair of "Michelle Obama" green leather gloves from Banana Republic! (I'll post that picture later...it really deserves a post of its own!) We spent the rest of my birthday week (yes, I allocate an entire week for birthday fun) skiing and skating...fabulous!

6 comments:

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

You certainly should spend an entire week celebrating your birthday! What fun! Oh my, those cupcakes do look yummy!
Hugs,
Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill Studio

Deb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!
Oh those cupcakes look good :-)

Love
Mum
xoxo

Pam Aries said...

happy birthday...i've been dreaming of cupcakes...so tomorrow i am gonna go to a Frenck bakery and grab one! How are you...sorry i've been so slack.

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday
Much love

Susie Q said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kate!

I am sorry to be delayed! May this
be a sweet year for you, one filled with happy smiles.

You are a very special young woman Kate...and now I am off to dream about cupcakes!!

Love,
Sue

Susie Jefferson said...

Hi! Your mother mentioned your blog, so I had to take a look. Love it! Tres elegante! And the little cakes are to die for.